Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Busy Weekend

Had a great, busy weekend. Saturday night we had Judy and Jackie and their spouses over for dinner. We always have a good time when we get together.

I made savory chicken which was awesome and I also made slow cooker scalloped potatoes, which were not so awesome (at least in my opinion..everyone else seemed to like them!)

I set the table with a red table cloth and used my Christmas dishes that I've had for years. I had bought Judy and Jackie Christmas decorations that were inverted glass cones with a winter scene inside them on a silver pedestle. Very cute! I used them as a centerpiece for the table surrounded by garland and candles.

It looked really nice and you'll have to take my word for it because I didn't take a single picture!

Darn it!!

Until tomorrow....

4 comments:

Sally said...

How nice! I'm sure everyone had a great time.

Scalloped potatoes?

Ever heard of Betty Crocker in the box. As Hunt would say "magnifique". :)

I do not know how to spell that word. :)

Have a great day, buddy!

wenn said...

Christmas mood is here..

Donna said...

Hahaaaa! Isn't that Always the way of it?!! No thoughts to the camera!
Bet it was lovely!
hughugs

Brenda said...

Sounds like you had fun. I bet the table was lovely!!