Thursday, November 15, 2007

Long weekend


It's Thursday and I have the day off tomorrow.

I always take a day or two off this time of year because Rich usually goes hunting and I usually do something with Shauna and my sisters-in-law. This year he isn't going hunting, but I still took a day off. Everyone else is working, so I have a day to myself. I'll probably just go to a couple of thrift stores, clean the house, watch some TV, nothing too exciting. In the evening Shauna and I are going to dinner with Linda, Helen and whoever else wants to go.

I do have to go back to the jewelry store to see what kind of settings they have for my ring. I have decided to just use the small diamonds, and leave the larger solitaire diamond for a later time. Maybe a necklace or something.

I'm going crazy trying to get the pictures off of my cell phone on to my computer. I bought a cord off of eBay a month or so ago and I downloaded the program from Nokia to store the images, but that's as far as it goes. For some reason, my computer won't recognize the cord when it's connected, but yet the USB ports work fine with other connections. I know I bought a knock-off but the original cord from Nokia is like $50! No way will I spend that much. I really think it's not the cord, but something in the computer. I don't know enough to figure it out. Driving me crazy!!

Thanksgiving is one week away. This year is absolutely flying by!! I have to shop for plates and napkins and tablecloths to take to Dad's house. And I am making a new mashed potato recipe that I saw here that looks really good!! I am dying to try them!

That's all for now.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!