Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Crappy Mood

I am in a crappy mood today. I knew as soon as I woke up that I was not going to be in a good mood. If I was still having periods I'd blame PMS but instead I'll just blame the weather or something!
One of the hardest thing about a bad mood day is trying not to be grumpy with my coworkers. Instead I just try to stay quiet, you know, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Hopefully my mood will be better by tonight when I go home.
I've decided that I am not going to EVER do the self check-out at the grocery store again if I am by myself. Every time I do I manage to leave something behind. Saturday I picked up the cutest little ornament when I was at Meijer. It was a little wreath made of blue and silver and sparkly bells. It was so cute! I had to have it!! When I got to the check out I scanned it and that's all I remember about it! I guess I sent it down and did not bag it with the rest of my stuff. When I got home, I wanted to show it to Rich but it was nowhere to be found. I looked in all of the bags, in the trunk of my car thinking it fell out. Could not find it anywhere. So back to Meijer I go. I explained to the girl at the checkout what happened. They could not find it and told me to just go get another one. Of course there were no more left so I had to picked another ornament that was the same price. I was disappointed to say the least, and kicking myself for being so absent-minded and careless.
On Sunday, I had to go to the mall, and would be going by another Meijer. So of course, I went in search of my little bell wreath ornament. They had it so I bought it and made absolutely sure that it was in the bag!
I swore that I was not going to buy any Christmas stuff this year because we have so much, but this ornament was too cute to resist.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that sounds like something that might happen to me. I had something in my cart one time that fell out and I never did get it. Yea! that you got one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I hate when that happens. And I always tend to leave the store without the thing that I needed most, the thing that made me go there in the first place. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!