Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-Christmas Stuff

These holidays sure seem to fly by!

Last night we decided to go to Don and Linda's for dinner, after spending practically the whole damn day just being lazy. I did manage to clean the sink and the toilet of the bathroom upstairs before we went. We had a nice dinner of ham and cheesy potatoes and salad. I brought Linda and her mom some of the magnets that Shauna and I made a few weeks ago. They thought they were really cute!

I did manage to do 30 minutes on my treadmill when we got home. Lord knows, I have not been exercising much at all lately. Got to get back into the swing real quick before I gain any weight.

It was extremely foggy this morning on my way to work. I love fog although it makes me a little nervous to drive in it, I think it looks pretty cool. It's kind of like being wrapped in a blanket when you are outside.

My digital frame is pretty cool:



(Don't look at my dirty table!) I was messing around with it last night. It also has a digital clock and a alarm, plays music and washes the dishes!! Can you believe that?

I got off work at 4:00 today and went to Meijer to by some bread and stuff, and got my Christmas cards for next year. That's about all I am willing to spend on Christmas stuff now. I just get spending burn-out.

Talked to my dad. He sounds much better, getting a lot of rest and looking forward to being able to drive finally on Saturday!

And I am looking forward to Friday, I have a 4-day weekend coming up. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!