Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahhhhh....

Man, I am glad that this holiday is over. It was tough for me to get into the spirit the whole time. Shopping, decorating, cooking, wrapping, no matter what I was doing, I was not into it! The only thing I enjoyed was the visiting part, which is probably the part you are supposed to enjoy the most! Anyway, I am glad it over for now!

We went to my brothers on Christmas Eve. On Christmas day we visited with my MIL in the nursing home. Then later we went to the show and saw Avitar. It was pretty good but the best part was the 3D. I can't remember the last time I saw a 3D movie. I think the glasses were cardboard things. This time the were actual plastic glasses, looked like sunglasses. Anyway, the 3D effects were pretty good.

Yesterday we had the kids over for Christmas. It worked out very well for all of us. They were able to stay for a long time and we took our time eating and opening gifts.

Sunday I did some after Christmas bargain shopping. I didn't really want to buy any Christmas stuff but I did get this




Shauna and I were looking at them last week but thought they were too expensive. Now they were 50% off so I picked one up for each of us!

That's pretty much it for my holiday. I only work 3 days this week. Love those short weeks!

4 comments:

  1. We have to work 4 days but Heck, that's fine by me!!lolol...Love the globe!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three days is GOOD!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and yours, my sweet friend. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!