Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hump Day Except It's Not!

It's Wednesday but actually my Thursday because I am off Friday. I plan on doing some baking in the morning, and then shopping and lunch with Shauna in the afternoon. I will definitely get my shopping done even though at this moment I have no clue what to buy!!

My neighborhood looks nice with all the lights on all the houses. I took this picture a few nights ago out the window. I thought the reflection of the lights on the blinds in the window looked pretty interesting!



There are more houses with lights this year than I thought there would be. I figured the economy and all. Probably the nice weather we had a few weeks ago spurred people on to put lights up! Good thing, because it's not so nice now! Cold and getting colder!!

Saturday we are having Chris's mother-in-law and her husband over for dinner. I know, aren't we the entertaining fools lately? Anyway, Carmen is a wine drinker so I bought stemless wine glasses for that reason! I wanted them anyway for my occasional 1/2 of a beer that I drink. I still have no idea what to cook for them! Anyway, it will be fun. She's a character and we always enjoy her company!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off, and time with Shauna! I know you girls will have fun. Yes, you are entertaining a lot lately. That's a good thing!! What is a stemless wine glass this wino wants to know. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed more decorating this year too! Maybe folks are trying hard to add a little cheer to all the news of gloom and doom here in Michigan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... splendid view! Can't see such scene from MY window. :S But at least i can see it from my Windows internet explorer. XD

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Wonderful day Off Girl!!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess people want to spread some cheer with the lights! We haven't seen any this year, LOL. But we're always tucked in by dusk - that's why! Guess we'll need to do a little riding around this next week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!