Sunday, October 13, 2013

Whats Going On Lately


We are just finishing up a GORGEOUS fall weekend. Sunny and in the mid to upper 70's
both days.Wish we could have weekends like this all the time.

This picture was taken one morning early this week when it was pretty foggy. I love fog. Wish I could have been walking around in it instead of  waiting for the bus to go to work.


Today we went to little Anthony's 1st birthday party.  He's doing really well since his surgery. And he's growing by leaps and bounds!


And he was loving is birthday cake!

I finally decided to order the pink ring from work as my gift for my 10 year anniversary. I was going to order the picture but I decided that the actual picture was too small for the size of the frame. Anyway, I'll post pics when I get it.

Smudge likes to keep me company while I'm typing....even though he was about to turn away because he hates having his picture taken!



And last but not least I have some wedding news....


Shauna and Brad set their wedding date for May 30th, 2015. This is the countdown I have on my phone. One year and 229 days from today! Gives us lots of time to save money and plan a very nice wedding!

Seems like a long time but I know the time will fly by!.

Until the next time..








3 comments:

  1. A year and a half--it takes about that long to get it all planned and paid for, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweet little Anthony; I'm so glad he's doing well now. Yes, I can see he's enjoying the cake, that's usually the main attraction at that age, I'd imagine.

    The date is SET! How cool is that. I reckon I'll be seeing more and more things you like on pinterest. I'd just joshing with you; I love seeing the pictures!!!!

    I'm sorry, buddy, that I'm just now seeing this post! I guess I've been a little busier than I thought.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the kiddos! Love the countdown!
    Glad you picked the pink ring...it should be pretty!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!